Partial Cover partially blocks the attacker's vision of his target.
- The target of the BS Attack must be in base contact with a piece of scenery.
- For a piece of scenery to be considered a valid Cover, it must conceal at least a third of the target. This means that it must have a height that is equal to or higher than one third of the target's height, and must also cover at least the equivalent of one third of its base.
- When in doubt, check the Silhouette (S) attribute of the target and its Silhouette Template to see the measurements of that minimum height and width.
- When drawing LoF, the attacker must be able to see at least a part of his target the size of its head, approximately 3mm by 3mm (the size of the black squares on Silhouette Templates).
- The trooper that declared a BS Attack must apply a -3 MOD to its BS Attribute.
- The target of the BS Attack can apply a +3 MOD to its ARM/BTS Attribute in any possible subsequent ARM/BTS Rolls.