Nouvelles:

Pour des raisons de sécurité, les liens hypertexte sont bloqués pour vos 2 premiers posts et inactifs pour vos 10 premiers posts. Merci de votre compréhension.

WARCROW AWARDS

Démarré par Chouak, 26 Février 2016 à 10:43:11

« précédent - suivant »

Chouak

Bonjour.

Je poste ce topic ici, si il à besoin de figurer dans une autre section, merci de le déplacer.

C'est donc le message d'Angel GIRALDEZ sur FB :

CitationWARCROW AWARDS

Hello everyone

Today I would like to mention the Warcrow awards, you may wonder what those are , I'll tell you that they are the awards of OFFICIAL PAINTING COMPETITION of Corvus Belli !!, after many years, and to be very insistent, the organization of Interplanetary and I have achieved this goal; this one will be the first year and will be celebrated in Interplanetary 2016, on the days August 26,27 and 28, I'm really excited and proud, because it represents a great opportunity for the entire community of painters to achieve the GOLDEN CROW! !!! I have spent years watching your paintjobs and this is the best opportunity to show what you are able to do !, American, Polish, English and Spanish painters have confirmed their attendance, it is worldwide competition, do not miss this event.
Infinity Interplanetary

J'espère que vous pourrez apprécier et que cela vous donnera envie :D

Chouak

Darius

class, y'aura de belles photos et pièces je pense :) mais je ne pourrais pas y être :)