Nouvelles:

Forum francophone de l'association Bureau Aegis, dédié au jeu de figurines Infinity. Site de ressources : http://www.bureau-aegis.org/

Kickstarter Antenociti Forward Base : un KS pour un (beau) décor

Démarré par Knil, 18 Novembre 2014 à 09:34:54

« précédent - suivant »

K@w@l

Update n°46

Locking down Forward Base... and onwards from there...
Posted by Antenocitis Workshop Ltd

We are now finishing off WAVE 1 during this month and then going into WAVE 2 at the end of the month.
As such we can now estimate our conclusion to deliveries as being the end of December for WAVE 3 and with that we will now be locking down Forward Base.

This means that we will no longer be accepting any new backers after October 23rd, or extensions to existing orders.
If you do know anybody who wants to join us then please get them to email me or message me via Kickstarter.
There are no PLUS pledges available but this does mark the last period where you can get some of the Kickstarter exclusives such as picking colour and weathering – when we go to retail the Habitats will have fixed colours and weathering (weathered, 'Pristine' will not be available) and so if you want anything bespoke, now is the time to do it.
As well as new backers if there are any existing backers who want extra items then please also message me or email me with those requests and we will fit them into the schedule.

On that note – anybody who has a faulty part in Habitat 2 (See previous update) please email me with the colour and weathering type that you need e.g. red – pristine, and we will get that part sent out to you – obviously if you want anything extra added to that then this is the ideal time to do so. We can combine the two things together into one package for you, so please do include any additional items you may want in that email/message.

With the end now in sight for Forward Base production (that being end of December 2015) we can now also start looking ahead into 2016 for new production and we will soon be putting up some news on other Kickstarter projects aimed at the start of 2016.

Some of our new projects are of an unusual nature, such as unusual vehicles for Infinity, and we will run those as very small Kickstarters looking to fund just that single vehicle, with no add-ons or stretch goals.... Just to see if these vehicles can generate enough interest to warrant production. In most cases these vehicles will also be Limited Edition or have features that are Limited to just Kickstarter production.

An example of this is the "pizza Truck" shown below:

This comes in at around 200mm long and we intend to run the kickstarter with the intention of including the "fold-out" seating area and canopy to provide a truly unique vehicle designed for Infinity.
In a similar fashion we will also now launch the larger G.O.T. military vehicles via kickstarter projects – these have always required considerable funds up-front to get off the ground and kickstarters for individual vehicles or large scenery items, that may not have a traditionally large market, are the ideal way to go forward.
This will also include the Designed for Infinity Dropships, each of which will come out as individual projects now as the size, and requisite production costs, of these vehicles is too big to go into our regular production schedules and budgets.

We will, however, also be doing a couple of larger "traditional" Kickstarters for 2016:
The first is our sets of gaming mats, including urban and rural settings, in PVC and rubber-backed, single piece and modular tiles.
The Second will be for some all-new pre-painted Urban buildings for Infinity – these are building sets covering Suburban, Commercial and "downtown" (a rather grubby low-end area of the town).

We are producing these with all the lessons learned from Forward Base: not to offer too many options in colour and weathering, have full instructions done prior to the first dispatch, and with all the lessons learned about Pick & Pack, internal arrangement of tasks, dedicated areas for specific task and so on and so forth.

So we hope that many of you will return to follow our new Projects on Kickstarter, as well as our regular business via our website, in the meantime however we will now get back to focusing on delivery and dispatch of Forward Base, and, as things are now getting sorted in our Pick & Pack process, I will find some time to dedicate to getting on with those overly-delayed assembly Instructions for the Habitats.

Jed
"Une fois que tu as mis le doigt dans Infinity, tu peux dire "Au revoir" à l'espèce marine"
"Le Canada, c'est pas la terre à délits"
"Toujours boire de l'eau après un scénario "arrangé""